You also agree that we may send you our Newsletter and other marketing materials
Majaczech,z.s. is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement explains in more detail how and for what purposes we use the information we collect about you through the www.majaczech.cz website (the “Site”). You acknowledge that by providing us with your information you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with our privacy statement. However, you have the option to contact us at any time to have your information removed from further communications, to update your information or to otherwise tell us your preferences about how you wish to receive information from us.
Collection of your personal information
Personal information collected online by Majaczech, z.s. includes:
- electronic mail address
We may also request additional information if it is necessary to provide the service you have requested.
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- oopening and managing member accounts
- sending you information about our related products and services
- verify your identity to allow you access to restricted areas of the site.
- obtaining your feedback on the services we provide
- sending you our newsletter if you have registered for it.
Sharing personal data
Occasionally we hire other companies to provide technical services on our behalf for our website, direct and electronic mail and to process newsletter registrations. We will only provide these companies with the information they need to provide the service, and they are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose. Please note that these services may be unavailable if you do not want us to disclose the personal information you need. In addition to the above, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent unless:
- In the good faith belief that it is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Majaczech,z.s..
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Majaczech,z.s. users and/or the public.
Access to your personal data
You may review and update the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at our headquarters. You can:
- tell us your preferences about how we send you information
- subscribe to or unsubscribe from our e-newsletter and membership
- contact us for details of any personal information we may hold about you (for the protection of all our customers, we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you).
Security of your personal data
Majaczech,z.s. continually reviews and improves its technical, physical and managerial procedures and policies to protect personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction.
Please note that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless encrypted. Your communications may pass through a number of countries before delivery and we cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
Information automatically collected from your computer
When you visit the Site, our web server automatically logs your IP address. This IP address is not associated with any of your personal information and is used to administer the Site, for example, to determine the type of Internet browser you are using in order to provide the Site more efficiently.